We take the Coronavirus pandemic and its effect on our community very seriously. Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our employees and you, our valued customers—our family.
- We deep cleaned and disinfected the entire store before stocking began, as we do every year.
- We’re sanitizing surfaces throughout the day every day.
- Hand sanitizer will be located just inside the front door.
- We’ve installed a plexiglass barrier at the register.
- We’ve staggered our employees’ hours.
- All employees, including kitchen staff, will wear safety gloves and masks.
- Only a small number of customers will be in the store at the same time.
- Separate pathways for entering and exiting the store.
- All breads, pies, pastries, etc. will be bagged, boxed, or wrapped.
- Large produce (like heads of lettuce) will be wrapped rather than exposed.
- Upon request, an employee can bag smaller loose produce (like apples, onions, etc.) for you.
- Samplings will be suspended.
- The doors will remain open for constant fresh air circulation (as weather permits).
If you prefer not to come into the store, you can also call in your order in advance for curbside pickup (609-397-8285) seven days a week.
What You’ll Find On Our Shelves
As of now, we expect to have a good supply of produce as well as pantry, refrigerated, and frozen items. We’re doing our best to keep local meats and cheeses, fresh baked breads – and yes, the pies you’ve all been craving! – stocked. We’ll have a limited menu of prepared foods for takeout – check our daily menu page for daily updates.
Don’t forget to bring your reusable shopping bags – Lambertville’s Ditching Disposables initiative is in effect!
Sign up for notifications from the City of Lambertville, including local activities, government services, and essential information should emergencies occur: https://www.lambertvillenj.org/residents/swift-911-notification-system
Local Coronavirus updates: https://www.lambertvillenj.org/covid
CDC Coronavirus resources and updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html